Sunday, April 02, 2006

buttercup bag.

Happy Spring!

Maybe it's been the warm weather, or anxiety from my move, but in the past week and a half I managed to stitch up two new bags! One is the golden felted tote you see pictured below, the other is a smaller grey and blue purse that is oooooh so cute. I will add pictures -- and more bags -- soon!


(click image for a larger view.)



I am really excited to bring together a collection of all the bags I have made and have them all for sale. I am currently designing labels and tags but really need a cute name to tie it all together. I have a few in mind already, but lets see if anyone else has ideas...

ideas, anyone?

1 comment:

Chosen said...

I love that bag! it's beautiful--it's so cute and vibrant. I have no clue of how to knit. I can crochet though. Is it difficult to learn?