Tuesday, August 10, 2010

drumroll please...

I finally finished my Sundrop Cardigan!

This sweater has been quite the saga. Both yarn and pattern were purchased at Webs on a trip to New England in May 2009. I cast on during that same trip and finally finished almost a year and a half later!

Things would have gone a lot faster if I hadn't started over halfway through, but I am really happy with the changes I made, the sweater's overall fit, and everything I learned from the process. I am even somewhat a fan of the set-in sleeve, though I would like to avoid them, when possible, in the future.

The only thing left to do is find some pretty buttons!