Sunday, June 01, 2008

Pre-Summer Update.


Hello.

I've moved (again) and started up working full time. I must say, I am ridiculously happy to be here, both on the Island and back at my old job. This is a place I missed so much over the winter -- it just feels good to be waking up here again! I've been trying to get a little bit of crafting time in before the craziness of summer and, as you can see from the image, I've been doing a little sewing. Perhaps I'm influenced by my talented roommate, or just the desire for a summery dress for the sunny days ahead. More photos when I am done... because I will be soon!

Hope you are all enjoying the warm weather... what sort of projects does it inspire you to make?

3 comments:

Stacie Slotnick said...

supercute!

Bec said...

That looks lovely. Very light and summery! The weather here has been inspiring me to knit knit knit. Pity I'm still not very good. But I am enjoying it. Last night I went to my book group and sat in a beanbag, drinking red wine, eating chocolate, and knitting away while discussing our latest novel. Perfect on a dreary rainy night :)

vanessa said...

oooh that sounds fun! what book were you discussing?