Tuesday, November 29, 2005

current project: the boyfriend hat

Knitting for guys can be tough, especially since there aren't as many cool patterns out there for guys as there are for girls. Its also tough because they're heads are way bigger --haha -- well in my case thats what went wrong! I followed a pattern from Stitch and Bitch to create a ribbed hat on strait needles instead of circular ones. It seemed pretty straight forward, only the first rendition came out waaaay too small (looked quite nice to wear to temple on sundays tho...) and I am currently on the third!

measure. measure. measure.


I did luck out by finding the yarn in a discounted bin so I was able to pick up lots of it for a good price. Plus it combines the same three colors that are in my boyfirends new winter coat.

No comments: