Wednesday, May 24, 2006

stickers tags & bags

I just got a new little deskjet printer so i am having so much fun promoting myself and making some REALLY CUTE labels to stitch inside my bags! I decided to try the printing-onto-iron-on-paper-then-ironing-onto-scrap-fabric technique that some wonderful online crafter shared with me once. now if only i can locate an iron!


I chose this image of a girl knitting with a little dog because i loved the look of the photo, although i don't know who took it. I think an alice in wonderland image on the tag would be really cute (and appropriate for me) too. right now i am just giving these bags as gifts/donations so i dont think i should have any trouble using the pictures...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»