Friday, May 05, 2006

What Have I Been Up To?



Nearly a month since I have last blogged, I have been unpacking in a new apartment, driving around in my new set of wheels and sadly saying good bye to my boyfriend as he embarks on an educational journey far across the country.

Adjusting to all the changes on my plate, I decided to mix things up and begin a project that is not a felted bag. Yearning to feel something besides the felting wool and solid colored yarns between my fingers, I started knitting up a camisole a couple of weeks ago with all this crazy colored (and sparkly!) craft store yarn I had stashed away. This is about as far along as I've got.



...just enough tank top to cover my belly! It will be cute (and bigger) when it's done, I swear.



More felted bag designs are coming soon, as well as an online store where you can purchase what you see! In the meantime I'll be writing letters, decorating my place and enjoying the warm weather. Everyday some sort of new adventure.

No comments: