Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In the Midst

I've been posting lots of images of inspiration lately, so I thought I would show off what I have actually been working on...



I love, love, love it. I haven't knit a shawl before and so far I am hooked. The pattern is interesting enough to keep me focused, but not too tricky that I get stumped or hit roadblocks. Plus, I am not worried about how the seems will line up or if it will fit me correctly when I am done.


I am knitting it up in Berroco's Ultra Alpaca in a gorgeous shade of green. Sort of reminds me of moss. or spinach. or seaweed.

Ultra Alpaca is a very soft yarn with a luxurious handle. I think it's one of my faves and would love to do a sweater with this yarn at some point too!


Sorry the pics aren't too spectacular, but I'll have some more as it's completed.

No comments: