Sunday, February 28, 2010

on the needles


I have so many unfinished projects, it's not even funny. I've decided to dedicate the month of March to getting things done! Here's a little inventory of what's on the needles these days.

Alpaca Sox Legwarmers
Knit with Opal uni-solids in Cocoa

I can't wait to wear these with boots and tights on a chilly winter day, but its beginning to look like that might be next winter at the rate I am going!


I realized back in November that I don't have a simple, black scarf to wear with just about anything, so I cast on for Wedge with Queensland Collection's Leche. I ran out of yarn before I finished, but yesterday I finally made it back to Fiber Chicks in Albuquerque for more.

Cairn fingerless mitts by Ysolda Teague

Thrummed mittens
with the help of yarn forward.com.
(this one still needs a thumb!)

Oh, yes, and this sweater. I started it in May 2009 and would love to finish it by May 2010!

Now, pardon my absence, but I have some knitting to do!

No comments: