Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January: I lay my knitting down.


It's been awful quiet around here lately.
But I swear I will follow up with some knitting-related posts soon!

Can you believe christmas was less than a month ago? The holidays rush at you so fast with so much anticipation and show, and then poof! they are over and forgotten and January quietly leaves you with a book to read and some time alone. This year, December was a time for making and doing and creating things to give and send and put in my shop, now January is a time to sit in bed and sip my morning coffee and do a little knitting in the afternoon. Of course I haven't been getting much done that way, unfortunately. I have, on a more productive level, been entering some art shows and have had my work accepted to Plymouth's new Russel Gallery. I'm also finishing all the projects I didn't get done before Christmas! I'm going to try and post as much as I can in the next few weeks, just so I can push myself to be a little more productive!

No comments: