Thursday, December 04, 2008

102 reasons...


The blog Poppytalk put together a thoughtful list of 101 Reasons to Buy Handmade gifts this holiday season. I, for one, don't need much convincing. A moment or two glancing at the beautiful items on etsy and my cart is full! I could fill this blog with links and images of all the goodies I like, but then you might get them before I do, so I'll let you go peruse for yourself. While you are there, be sure to check out this new shop from one of my favorite people, the multi-talented Suzy Smalls! Right now the shop is full of lovely, well selected vintage items (like the fabulous dress above!) and anyday now will also be feature hand made, original clothing! The dress below is just a preview of the goodness to come. It's inspired by the look of vintage patterns that she loves to sew, but with some custom details that make it modern and unique!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!!!