Sunday, October 23, 2011

maine.



I am lucky to live so close to such a beautiful state as Maine! I am entranced by the many islands, small coastal communities, and remote, rural living. I often fantasize about my husband and I living off the grid in a house surrounded by water like this couple (maybe someday...) But a great thing about being so close to Maine is the opportunity to visit KnitWit Yarn Shop in Portland and shop their selection of Quince and Co. yarns!


I chose the colorway "gingerbread" to make Agnes and am loving it already. It's knitting up so squishy and soft!

3 comments:

suzy smalls said...

yay! looks great. can we wear our agnesses together??

nice thoughts about maine...... sigh.

madder said...

I love both Agnes and Gingerbread.
:)

Inky077 said...

I, too am in love with Quince yarn. Love the squishy-ness of it. And that stitch definition! Gingerbread is a beautiful color - will have to try it next visit to Portland.