Tuesday, December 04, 2007

grey grey grey


Yesterday's grey December sky made it hard to shoot decent pictures of my newly completed bag. The end result required much more doctoring in photoshop then I was hoping to give. Still, here's an idea of my hand-felted completion.


I finally got to use this button I bought in a knitting shop in Northampton last year! In fact, I couldn't avoid using this button. It's perfect.


There's a bit of sunlight peeking through the cold New England clouds today. Perhaps I'll get a few more pictures. I also have a cute, cozy neckwarmer to shoot and some fingerless gloves I am finishing up for a friend. I have just been in a knitting frenzy lately, but I can't complain. Perhaps I'll post a weekly roundup of all the things I FINALLY get done!

I'm also working on several more shoulder-style bags. This one will be added to etsy soon, so keep posted!

No comments: