Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Well, I'm back from the land of vinyl wallets, woodland creatures and silkscreened t-shirts that was the Bazaar Bizarre Boston this past weekend. I made out like a bandit at the repro depot table and jotted down lots of vendors to watch on etsy, but my purchases were somewhat conservative this year, I'll admit. There is just so much out there to choose from, it's hard to make decisions. Through one thing was for sure: I wanted to make more things! After about and hour and a half of looking at crafts my friends and I headed over to Barnes and Noble where we looked at craft books for probably another hour. I found a lot of good titles to top off my wishlist:


You can see that besides some experiments in knitting, I really want to get back into sewing again. Lotta's book has some great patterns to get started with and so does Joelle's, from the Purl Bee. Lots of great ideas for things to do with my fabric!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cover on the 3rd one down! Makes me actually want to complete a project.