Monday, March 24, 2008

sweater update.


I am totally hooked on knitting this sweater at the moment. I just don't want to do anything else. I knit while I am on the phone, while I watching tv and while someone else makes me dinner because I can't stop knitting and do it myself! And when I am at work, out with a friend, walking the dog or doing anything else, all that goes through my head is the fact that I am not knitting! Truly, I am obsessed.


I am making my way through the pattern slowly... and backwards. I started with the two sleeves and am working my way up the front right panel. I figured this way, since the back takes the longest, I could work on that last rather than get frustrated with how long it takes to knit. So far, this system works for me. I feel good about the progress I've made, though I worry that sweater patterns were designed in a certain order for a reason, and I am about to find out why!


OK, enough babbling from me -- and back to my knitting.
What projects has everyone else been hooked on lately?

No comments: